Seems silly to do one of these today, but music has always been a big part of who I am. Music is something to be shared, something that can bring us together. We need that right now. We are all different, but we should be able to find common ground. Sure, a song is a small thing, but those small things add up. If you listen to this mix, I hope you find a song that you like, that brings you joy.
Here are today's ten...
1. Hands Up Baby/Camera Obscura (3) - last played on 3/13/16
2. Loss Leaders/Spoon (12) - last played on 5/22/16
3. Picking Up Too Fast/Centro-Matic (6) - last played on 6/28/15
4. Let It Be/The Beatles (6) - last played on 5/3/15
5. I Won't Back Down/Tom Petty (1) - I've listened to this hundreds of times on CD
6. Summer Is The Champion/Laura Veirs (5) - last played on 12/29/10
7. Maternity Ward/Art Brut (12) - last played on 1/4/15
8. I'll Be Your Key/The Jayhawks (9) - last played on 12/21/16
9. Farewell To the Pressure Kids/Broken Social Scene Presents:Kevin Drew (6) - last played on 3/24/13
10. I'll Make It Clear/Teenage Fanclub (23) - last played on 10/17/16